Free Summer Meals Program Tool Kit
- Badge for websites, blogs, emails: Use this badge on your website and blog, or as a footer in your organizational email, to promote participation in the summer meals program. The code for uploading the badge is in the document below entitled FSMP Badges.
- Text for email footer: Use this language in your organizational emails to promote participation in the summer meals program.
With the D.C. Free Summer Meals Program, kids and teens eat for free at schools, parks, and community organizations all summer long! Call 211, text 202-656-5EAT, or visit onecityyouth.dc.gov to find a site near you.
- Paycheck/paystub stuffer: Throughout the summer, put this FSMP stuffer in your employees’ paychecks or paystubs. It encourages them to have their children participate in the Free Summer Meals Program. It is available in color and black and white; use whichever best meets your needs.
- Flyers: Outreach flyers are available in black and white and color. They are currently available in English and Spanish; flyers in French, Amharic, Vietnamese, and SimChi (simple Chinese) will be available soon. See below.
- Full-color postcards: Postcards are available for free to distribute at events and with your clients. Contact Elisabeth Sweeting in OSSE; her email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to print your own? The print-ready version is below in PDF.
- London Fletcher PSA: Use the London Fletcher PSA in your office waiting room or at community events on continuous loop.