Restore My Climate Video Contest deadline
This video contest is sponsored by the Citizen's Climate Education Corps. According to the sponsor,
Climate change is the issue of our time, but America's public dialogue on the issue is characterized by pessimism and misunderstanding. This creates a confusing picture of what's happening and what we can do now about climate change.
That's why we are inviting young people in Grades 5-12 to create compelling videos about real solutions to climate change. We believe that youth have a unique ability to educate their peers and community while inspiring real change.
- The contest is open to US residents who are ages 10 to 17 on or before June 1, 2014. Videos must be created and produced by individuals who meet these criteria.
- COPPA: If you are under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 requires your parent or guardian to fill out a parental consent form (PDF) to include along with your video.
- Groups: This video contest would make an excellent immersive learning project for your middle or high school class. If you are a teacher who wants to upload a video on behalf of your students, you must first obtain and submit parental consent forms (PDF) for all students whose names or images appear in the video.
Videos must be 60-240 seconds long and meet contest technical guidelines.
Prizes can be awarded to individuals, groups, classrooms or schools.
Questions and Contact
- General inquiries: email@example.com
- For inquiries specifically related to this contest, parents and caregivers can contact